Steroids are available in various forms like; capsules (Crazy Bulk), injections and ointments. It is very essential to make sure that you use the steroid in the right way and at the right time. As far as consuming steroids is concerned ointment is the easiest whereas, injections are the hardest ones to consume. Not everyone is comfortable with injecting themselves therefore bringing it in your daily routine becomes a little difficult. If you are willing to do anything in order to get what you want then you need to keep certain things in mind while or before you inject yourself:
- First and the most important thing that you need to keep in mind is sterility. You need to make sure that the injection you are using is sterilized and brand new. Using used injection can cause severe infection in your body.
- Never share your pins with anyone even after sterilizing.
- Make sure that you put the plastic cap on your needle immediately after using.
- Use the correct size of the needle as a very thick needle is not recommended to be used by yourself.
- Staying focused while injecting yourself is very important because loosing focus can damage your nerve or tissues.
- Remember steroids are intra muscles injection as are not supposed to given in the veins.
How to inject steroids in your muscles?
- The first thing that you need to do before you inject steroids, is to make sure that the area where you will be injected is relaxed and does not have any kind of infection or allergy on it.
- Fill the barrel of the injection with the steroid and then tap on the barrel to make sure that all the air bubbles comes on the top.
- Squeeze the plunger upwards slowly so that all the air can pass out leaving just the steroid inside.
- Some bubbles might stay in the barrel and won’t come up no matter what you do, so don’t worry about it as it will not be harmful.
- Point the needles towards the desired area of injection and then press it slowly into your skin. Some people often keep a little bit of the pin out also as they believe that in case the pin breaks at least they will have something to hold on to. This absolutely depends on you, whatever makes you comfortable.
- Now press the plunger and finish the entire steroid in the barrel.
- One thing that you must do before you press the plunger is that after injecting the needles pull the plunger back slightly to see if you have entered any vein. If you have then when you will pull the plunger back you will see blood in the barrel, otherwise not. If blood does come then pull back the needle and insert it again.
- Make sure that you slowly press the plunger in your body and not very quickly. Over the time you will get used to the feeling of it and it will not make you feel weird.
- Once the barrel is empty, take out the needle, cover it with the plastic cap and throw it away. It is always better to use new needle every time you inject yourself.